Congressman Rick Nolan

Representing the 8th District of Minnesota
Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Flickr icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon

State Government Issues

Is Congressman Nolan able to assist me with the Minnesota state government issues?

Due to my status as a federal legislator, my jurisdiction and responsibilities do not extend to issues regarding Minnesota state agencies. Such agencies outside my realm of authority include Child Protective Services, the Office of the Attorney General of Minnesota, The Minnesota Department of Insurance. A complete list of state agencies in Minnesota can be found at Like state level issues, local problems are unfortunately outside of my jurisdiction as well. However, going to will place you in touch with the contact information of appropriate state or local government official who has the power to help.